Sunday, July 19, 2015

Alyssa Ott

Sawasdee ka! My name is Alyssa Ott, and this fall I'm going to be a senior in the music therapy program at KU. The oboe is my primary instrument, but I think guitar is my personal favorite. I grew up in Dallas, Texas, and ended up going to school in Kansas because of the phenomenal things I had heard about their program. We've been here a little more than two weeks, and there hasn't been a day yet where we haven't said "wow, what an impactful experience." After having such a positive experience so far, I am excited to see what the last few weeks have to hold!

"I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world."
-Mary Anne Radmacher


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you have this amazing opportunity. Love, Aunt Fran

    ReplyDelete