Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rayna Goldsmith



Sawasdee ka! My name is Rayna Goldsmith, and I'll be going into my 2nd year as a Music Therapy graduate equivalency student at KU. I did my Bachelor's in Music Performance on flute at Washburn University in my hometown of Topeka, KS. I have never traveled abroad, but it's always been a dream of mine, and I was ecstatic to be given this amazing opportunity to travel to Thailand! We’ve already been given a host of opportunities, both in our travels around Thailand and in our music therapy clinical work. It’s hard to express with words how much I’ve enjoyed all the new experiences, the foods, the sights, the adventures, and making new friends. I’m incredibly excited for these next few weeks, and I’m sure it will only get better!


No comments:

Post a Comment