Monday, July 20, 2015

Julia Sims


Hello friends! My name is Julia Sims and I am a second year Music Therapy graduate equivalency student at the University of Kansas. I graduated with distinction from the University of Oklahoma in 2013 with a Bachelor’s of Instrumental Music Education and a minor in Psychology. I am a born and raised Texas girl who is always up for an adventure, regardless of where that may take me. Traveling abroad has been a long-term dream of mine, and I am so incredibly thankful to have been given the opportunity while in graduate school. The experiences I’ve had, the friends I’ve made, and the music therapy opportunities I’ve encountered are unlike any other. I am thrilled to be in Thailand and am excited for what these next few weeks have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment