Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lilly Karrer




Sawadee ka! My name is Lilly Karrer. I love deep conversations, music, people, sunsets and long walks on the beach. Lucky for me Thailand is the perfect place for all of those things! I am from St. Louis (Kirkwood) Missouri and currently a junior at the University of Kansas studying music therapy with an emphasis in voice. Working with and serving others is my passion, using music to accomplish this is a dream come true. When I heard about this study abroad program I knew it was the opportunity of a lifetime, but never did I think Thailand would evolve my heart the way it has. This is my first time on the other side of the world, and I’m quickly finding out it’s not the last. The opportunities, friends made, and lessons learned here have been priceless. I'm feeling incredibly  blessed and grateful to be on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment